Life is to short

Derika - Newark, Ohio
Themes: carpe diem

You never know when your life will end. So I tell myself to wake up early everyday and live my life like there’s no tomorrow. I believe life is too short to have a grudge or care about what people think of me. I feel that, that’s a waste of time. When bad things happen, I tell myself everything happens for a reason, that way I see it has a good thing. I also feel sleeping is a waste of a day. When I sleep to long I feel as if I am missing something. I believe if I set my goals in my life, its easier to accomplish them. One goal I set for myself is to do really good in school, and get it done and over with so my life can start. The most important goal in my life is to spend as much time with my family as I can. My family is very important to me because they are always there when I need them. I also think I should spend time with my friends and have as much fun as I can. I love to party but to a certain extent. I only live once, so why not? I tell myself, if all my responsibilities are taken care of its time to have fun. I don’t think there is any problem with rewarding yourself with having a good time as long as I have everything accomplished that day. I think everybody would love life more if they thought more about living and not about necessities. I don’t believe money is everything. I think happiness is everything, without happiness I would hate my life, and everything around me. Not being happy means my life would be miserable. I believe money buys what you want, not what you need to be happy. I think my life is too precious and timed to worry about other things then my goals, family, and having fun enjoying my life. Everybody has their own life, and can live it how they want. I live my life how I want, because I never know if I will live to see tomorrow. So I don’t believe in taking my life and time for granted.