this i believe

ryan - st. louis, Missouri

I believe that you should live your live they way you want to…you don’t half to follow any rules if you don’t want to, just make sure they are the right choice and not something stupid. I believe that you don’t halt to go to church on a regular daily/weekly basis, just if you’re at least saying your prayers and at the most believe in god. You should always do the right thing and treat others the way you want to be treated and don’t be a bad person. you should love your mother your father and brother/s and sister/s.

I don’t ever go to church…only on a special occasion I do like Christmas or Easter of something like that. Just cause I don’t go doesn’t mean I do not believe in god, it means that I’m not as involved with the church…I still believe that there is a god but I just don’t take the time to hear about it. I believe that you should love ur parents and or guardian because they are the ones that teach you how to do things they brought you into the world, and to live your siblings the same way.