I ALMOST DIED!

caleb - johnstown, Ohio

So one day I was on my way to work and I was really tired so I stopped by the gas station to grab a coffee. So I sat there for a little bit and drank my coffee woke up a little bit and I headed off to work which is twenty minutes away. In the past I’ve had a tendency to fall asleep on my way to work but this morning I was feeling bulletproof.

Well I guess I wasn’t because I got half way to work when it happened. It was honestly the scariest moment of my life when a deer jumped out in front of my car and I swerved and missed it but I over corrected way too much and went in a ditch, and fell asleep. I was riding the ditch for a little bit so I tried to pop out after I woke up. I was scared and in shock so I jerked the wheel and rolled my car four times. What seemed like forever happened in just a matter of seconds.

When I finally stopped rolling I got out of my car in a lot of pain and then got out my phone and called my parents and they called the ambulance. So my advice to you is never swerve to miss an animal and always make sure you are fully awake while driving. Because what happened to me is the last thing I want to happen to you or any one else.

To tell the truth I was scared for my life I thought I was going to die I was hollering and screaming I couldn’t hear myself think I didn’t know what to do. I have never been in that situation before. I can honestly say from that moment on I have always made sure I’m awake before I get in my car because I sure do not want that to happen again. I’m sure no one would ever what to experience what I went through that day.