Family is awesome

Jeffrey - USA

I believe that home is where the heart is. My belief is heartened by my close relationships to all three of my little brothers and my parents. While some people choose to steer away from their family I have chosen to steer towards them.

I have had many good experiences that have led me towards this belief. My little brothers have always been a part of my life at home and outside of the house as well. I bring my little brothers with me as much as I can. I love to hang out with them. When my parents ground me I realize that it is not that bad because I can hang out with my brothers. They are just as much fun as my friends that are my age.

My parents are very good people. Even though I don’t always get exactly what I want from them I still love them just the same. They really try their best to be good parents and it is greatly appreciated. Most of my friends are embarrassed by their parents, however I am not. I have realized that my parents are really pretty dang cool. I am really glad that they are cool enough to where I am glad they come with me to place.

In retrospect I appreciate all those times my parents kept me at home for “family time” or dinner and I am immensely glad for that. I agree with my parents when they say that your three best friends in life will always be your brothers no matter what happens. My parents wisdom still amazes me and I never cease to learn from them. While may parents may not always be right every time I have realized that when they start to talk it pays to be on the receiving end of advice and not criticism. I believe that my family will always be there for me in heart and mind even when my friends may not be. And that is why I believe that home is where the heart is.