Josh - St. Louis, Missouri

As a student attending a private high school my beliefs are always changing. There are a couple beliefs that are still staying the same like putting my family and friends before everything. This is something that I truly believe in because without my family and friends I don’t know where I would be. My family and friends have been with me through good times and bad times so I believe that I should put them before everything because they have given me so much support. Another belief that I have is that you can do anything that you want to. I try to never use the words I can’t because I believe that I can do anything as long as I put my mind to it. To me this belief shows a lot of character because not everyone can believe in themselves and what they do. At times these beliefs can become difficult to practice in my daily life. For example every year I make many new friends who bring a lot of new things into my life which is making my views on things change. I always try to accept what people are saying to me and take in what they have to say because everything that someone says to you is important.

Everyone should have good beliefs in their life. It is a good thing to have something that you believe in and that no one can tell you different. Finding your own beliefs can be a difficult process. Finding something that you truly believe in is a challenge because of what your friends might think and because as teenagers our views are changing. Our beliefs should be focused on our own lives and not on what people will think about us or say about us. I try to help people find things that they believe in by showing them my beliefs. Everyone has their own beliefs and we should be respectful of that. To sum this paper up everyone can believe but the hard part is finding something to believe in.