I love you… I love you more.

Maisie - Port Jefferson, New York
Themes: family, love

The one thing in life that I truly believe in is my Mommy. I believe in everything she stands for, and I believe in her as a person. I believe in all the fundraising she does for breast cancer, and I believe that all of the help she gives other people comes back to her everyday in good karma. I believe that my Mommy keeps me strong. I believe that for the most part, she is the reason I wake up in the morning and am able to start and finish my day the way I do.

Although independence is important to me, and something that I think everyone must posses, I do believe it is okay to rely on people sometimes. I depend on Mommy’s strength when I do not have my own. I believe in her love when I am feeling like there is none in the world. I believe in her care, her beauty, and her power because sometimes I feel like she has enough for the whole world. I believe in Mommy more than it is possible to believe in myself. My Mommy has been through more than a lot of people can say, and she always overcomes everything and makes it as positive an experience as possible. I see that Mommy notices the good in people before she experiences the bad, and even after, she still does not judge. I believe that sometimes Mommy is the only person in the world who can hold me up in my weakness. I believe that all of my positive traits, she gave to me, and all of my negative traits, she can help me change. I believe she is the only person in the whole world who can change me, and change what I think about life. I believe in her as some would believe in a religion. I believe that Mommy can single handedly change the world because she has changed mine. I depend on her, and I lean on her as a shoulder, and I know she does not mind.

I love Mommy more than anyone in the world and I have never once questioned how far her love goes for me.