Matt - St. Louis, Missouri

The topic I am writing on today is family. Family is very important to me. Without my family I wouldn’t be the great Christian kid I am today. The best thing about family is that they will always be there for you through the thick and the thin. I believe that most people feel they have to love their family just because they are simply family. But in my case I really care, and always are there for my family. I believe that when a family breaks up it is the hardest thing to get back together. In a family you can never be lonely. One of the most important things that keep a family running and working is trust. I know there will always be little white lies to the parents to hide something that isn’t that big of a deal I’m guilty of it and I’m sure so is a lot of other people. The trust I’m talking about is not going around stealing money from your parents, brothers, sisters, or anyone else that might be living in your house. I believe family should be your main priority over everything. Just think without family who would you be, or if you wished you had different family what kind of kid would you be. For me being the youngest of 6 total, I believe that everything my parents, sisters, and brothers do is to help me learn from their mistakes and help me be the best person I can be.