The Power of Love

Danielle - Keene, New Hampshire
Themes: love

I believe in the power of love. Love can make people travel great distances and do crazy things to be with the one they love. A friend of mine believes that she is in love with her high school boyfriend of two years. The two broke up when they went to separate colleges and they have remained best friends since moving away. The two talk almost every single day and continue to tell each other how much they love each other. Love can make people do anything. I believe my friends will never stop loving each other. I believe when I truly love a person, I will always love them. I may move on, meet new people and fall in love with them, get married and have children. But no matter what happens to me on my path of life, I will always love that person. The way in which I love them may change, but the love will always be there.

Everyday couples tackle large challenges and the one thing that makes them overcome these challenges is love. If two people are in love, they will not let anything come between them. One of these challenges would be distance. One person may move away while the other stays in the place where they met. In some cases the other person may move with them, although sometimes this is not possible. But if one person is moving too far away that is not convenient for the two to see each other, the other may try to discover a way that they could move as well. Love can make people travel great distances, try things they never imagined, or sacrifice something in their own life for the other person.

Love has proven to be the most powerful anti-depressant. Most people who are depressed feel that way because they feel lonely. The amount of love you have in your life helps determine your emotional and physical health. A very important type of love that a person needs in their life is, love towards him or herself. When a person loves him or herself, it is much easier to love others and be loved. When one loves and believes in them self, anything is possible. When a person feels comfortable showing their true personality, other people are more likely to approach you and feel comfortable with it.

I believe in the power of love. Love will make people do anything. People have traveled halfway across the country or even the world for the sole purpose of being with the one they love. Love has so much power over us, if we feel loved it has been proven that we are happier. Studies have shown that people in love, of any type, are healthier and more comfortable with their lives. Love has the power to make people do things they never dreamed they were able to do; love is an amazing thing.