Boo!

Jenna - archer, Florida
Themes: afterlife

When you hear the term Ghost most people just think of it as a myth or some thing you

would dress up as on Halloween, but I think differently. I think that ghosts do exist. I think that

ghosts are hear to do some kind of unfinished business they need to take care of before they go

to heaven. Many people are scared of ghost and think that they are here to haunt people or kill

them for that fact, but I think that they are here to help but I don’t know that for a fact. People

think badly about ghost because of the reputation most movies make them out to be, like the

ring the grudge, and many more movies. Some movies have nice Ghost though like one of my

favorite movies (Ghost). Because in the movie ghost that is how I picture most ghost to be like.

Not some crazy vicious man eating killer.

I first started to believe in ghost about five years ago, because five years ago my

Grandpa P.T. died. My grandpa and I were very close but I never got to say goodbye when he

passed. Then about three nights after he passed I was watching T.V. in my living room at about

3:30 in the morning because I couldn’t sleep, but everyone in my house was asleep. Then I

heard my dinning room chair move and I looked over my shoulder to see who was there and

there was no one I even said “is anyone there?” but no one answered me. Then about twenty

minutes later my kitchen drawer opened and closed then I got really scared so I tried to just tell

myself that it was just my older brother trying to scare me and maybe it was but maybe it

wasn’t I still to this day don’t know if it was my brother or the ghost of my grandpa some how

giving a goodbye.

I am not the only one in my family that thinks that ghost are real, because my mom also had a ghostly experience. When my mom was about 17 years old she was riding her bike down the road to a friend’s house. When my mom turned to go across the street she didn’t look both ways. So she didn’t notice a car coming her way she said that she fell like some thing yanked her back from being squashed like a bug. She said that she thought it was either a sprit of her dad or her garden angel.

There have been many stories about ghost on T.V. and in books, and I never used to

believe in them until it happened to me. Now I am trying to get the word out there and try to

tell every one that ghost do exists so believe me or not but you might find out for your self one

day.