Confidence Leads to Success

Bruce - Salem, Oregon

I regard confidence as the most important characteristic for human to achieve accomplishments.

No matter what happens, even if when undergoing high pressure and I can’t come up with an idea to solve my problem, I keep my confidence consistently because I believe it is the key to solving all problems. It calms me and strengthens me in order to help me gain power to stand up and overcome anything in front of me.

Some people think that sometime men could not achieve our goals even if we’re full of confidence. Well, this is true. But without confidence, it’s impossible to be successful. Nothing can guarantee success. Confidence will just augment the possibility of it. Nevertheless, it will still lead your way toward your ultimate goal.

During my young age, I always took classes with upper classmen, who sometimes looked at me with confusion and wondered why I took the same course. They thought I couldn’t handle the class or learn something beyond my level. But I didn’t think so. I told myself no matter what they could do; I also could accomplish what they’re able to do regardless of age or experience. This mindset gave me motivation to have passion to do the best I could. At the end of the school year, the older boys and instructors marveled at my school performance in the year. I just smiled and became more confident.

Confidence has a great impact on my life. It makes me passionate, optimistic and enthusiastic toward everything I face. We cannot easily achieve our goals and ones may even be rough and complex. But confidence leads me clear the course.

Life is a gift, but it is in a box that is locked by a lot of puzzles. I regard confidence as the key to this box which will me to gain your success in my life.