Luis - CALEDONIA, Michigan
Themes: work

Believing in Hard-Working

I’m an exchange student from Guatemala, I have been traveling over the world for a long time, going to school in every single country I’ve been in. I’ve met many people and friends but the main point or idea of my life is to be able to reach my goals and I believe that if I put my eyes in something bigger than me, then I can get closer and closer to what I want to make of my life.

I began using that strategy when I discovered that people who have the same opportunities as me give up, showing me that putting my eyes on something specific I don’t pay attention to little details which are the ones that screw most people up.

“The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have” (Norman V. Peale). This quote describes my real life and how I get energy not being close to the ones I love. For me is important to be connected to my future through my thoughts beyond my present reach.

I believe that having my objective as a priority and especially being bigger than my thoughts can make me a better person every day.