Michelle - Landover, Maryland

I can still remember the very first time, when my Mother told me about God existent. I was 7 year old and like any inquisitive child, boy! did I have lots of questions; like where dose He live, how did he make us, why can’t I see Him. My mother answered many questions as she could and the one’s she didn’t have the answer to, she told me to just pray that God gives me the rest of the answers. Well at that time I believed in God just because my mom told me He was real and I knew my mother would never lie to me. However, deep in my mind I did question rather or not she was telling me the true. I could see him, so I thought why believe what I couldn’t see. Yet I had no explanation that made sense to me.

A year had gone by and I was about to turn 8 yrs old. I had been praying, but I still never seen God’s face, so eventually I just left it alone. Nevertheless, there was this bus the came through my neighborhood called the Joy Bus, where it took kids to bible study to teach them about Jesus (God). My mom had incourage my baby sister and I to go, so we did. I had so much fun learning about Jesus, but at that time I mostly when for the snacks we got during class time. I really enjoyed going to bible study. We didn’t go to church because my Mother was a single parent and worked very hard to raise two girls.

One day my mom had recieved some bad news that my favorite Uncle had died from a brain tumor. My mother didn’t explain death at that time so I had taken my Uncle’s death extremly hard at his home going service in SC. When we came back home from our trip to SC. I was my Uncle as I was waking up, so I knew it wasn’t a dream. He was dressed in all white and he was smiling at me. When my eyes became more focused , he was gone, but had that very moment I knew there was a God and all that my mother had told me, was true. I was so happy and have been experiencing visions ever since I was a child. I know God is real in my heart and He shows me everyday through His love and kindness each One day my mom had recieved some bad news that my favorite Uncle had died from a brain tumor. My mother didn’t explain death at that time so I had taken my Uncle’s death extremly hard at his home going service in SC. When we came back home from our trip to SC. I was my Uncle as I was waking up, so I knew it wasn’t a dream. He was dressed in all white and he was smiling at me. When my eyes became more focused , he was gone, but had that very moment I knew there was a God and all that my mother said was true. I was so happy and have been experiencing visions ever since I was a child. I know God is really is shows me everyday through His love and kindness.