Here

William - Phoenix, Arizona

I believe there was a process and the difficulty within, surrounding my birth that made me who I am. That I was born at 11 o’clock on a rainy August night — 3 months early at 3 pounds needing early extra care has been included in my outgoing life. I believe in listening to songs that claim the best you can be are still songs with a tinge of depression. I believe that when you don’t want to get out of bed in the morning is the first indication of that you must get up right away.

I believe those that have put a sentence ending in silence around my head need my desire more that I’m almost willing to. I believe the person that discuses themselves too much are the one’s I’d better learn to understand. I believe the things people will first show and tell me include a deeper puzzle better solved. I believe simplicity is often more difficult. I believe what I want is better corner-stoned with what others need.

I believe if it is too common or too easy it can easily be wrong. I believe karma can be calculated by your past as well as by the way you will live in the future. I believe exceptional photographs are taken by those that actually care about the subject. I believe love can change in people. I believe hard work only matters when you are not working to serve yourself.

I believe your mother and father have the most influence on you even if you don’t know who they are. I believe poetry is best written in intuition and that intuition can best be increased by the university and or homelessness. I believe everyone has disabilities and abilities that are more often misunderstood. I believe the louder the better as well as I believe the softer the better.

I believe working against nature is futile. I believe humor in this life lasts in all its unknown forms. I believe those who love you never love you the same way you love them. I believe unforgiveness finds you dead before your time. I believe the night is beautiful because it is followed by the day. I believe God knows a life better be ended with an exclamation point.