Nick - St. Louis, Missouri
Themes: hope

I believe in hope, faith, love just like everybody else. But I believe in something that’s less common to say. I believe in future. I’m not talking about just my future either; I’m talking about the future of this Country. I believe that this Country will sadly see more blood shed, tears, and major government issues, but at the same time I think this Country will continue to grow, mature, and become better in the social factor. Things have to get worse before they get better and that’s what this Country’s has to understand. I believe that “The People” will continue to pray and have hope so that away this Country will not be torn apart by outside distractions. I believe in hope for this Country. That hopefully the government will straighten up and become helpful to us once again. I believe in faith for this Country. Faith that this Country will be prepared for the tough times that it will go through in the future. This Country needs to stand tough and “The People” need to stand together and not alone or against. I believe in the love this Country show’s and has. This Country needs to continue giving and helping other Country’s that are in need of saving. The people of this Country need to continue to, “Love Thy Neighbor.” If we don’t have love towards one another how will we be able to stand together us the Country needs us the most. I believe that this Country and the people in this Country will learn from our mistakes and plain better for our futures. Without a good plain for the future then where do you end up at? Epically a whole Country. I believe in myself for the future of this Country. I will stand by this Country through the tough times and the easy times. I could have written anything for this topic, Love, Hope, or Faith, but there is only one belief that everyone should share the belief in America. I believe in the future of The United States Of America and I always will.

-The Prince Of Extreme