Bret - Malone, New York

I believe in the power of true friendship. A friend is someone you can always count on to be there and to spend time with. Without my friends I would not be the person I am today.

When I was sixteen I got my first job at McDonalds . I worked their for about two months before I met Jimmy who would become one of my best friends. A few months after that we started to hang out. I was introduced to some of his friends and we went to the movies. I would take them to the movies at least three times a month. One time Jimmy went to Michigan to visit his friends. When he came back I went to pick him up in Vermont with a couple other friends. We spent the night out there. At one in the mourning we went for a walk down an old abandon highway. We sat down for a minute , then saw some lights heading towards us. We jumped up off the highway it turned, it turned out to be a cop. As he shined his spot light in our eyes he told us to get off the highway. We ended up going back to hotel and relaxing

When I started to feel down over work or women they would always be their to lift me up. Even though a couple of my friends moved away they are still my best friends. My friends are the most important people in my life and I love them very much.