I believe life should be lived to it’s fullest

Robert - Rocklin,CA 95765, California
Themes: carpe diem

I Believe Life Should Be Lived To Its Fullest

Many people say that life should be lived to its fullest. I completely agree with that statement and it’s also how I live my life. Living life to it’s fullest is so utterly important because when you look back on your life when your older you want to be able to say your happy with your life because you at least tried to do everything you wanted to do.

I’d have to say the one quote I live my life on are as follows. The first one my mother told me and she told me “ live everyday as if it was your last because when your gone you don’t want to look back and regret not doing those things”. I think that quote is right on the money because I’ve lost people in my life that always said that they wanted to do this someday and they never got the chance. But when I look back at things when I’m older and on my death bed I can say that I did everything I wanted to in life and if I didn’t succeed in it then I at least tried.

I’m currently a 17 year old high school senior and have seen so many people in my life pass away. In two years I’ve lost my grandma, my pet dog, one of my good friends and now my mom. When I look back at things I see that no one could have predicted any of them passing away. My friend peter was hit by a car doing what he loved most and that was long boarding. My grandma passed away when I was 16 and that really hurt because I had to see someone who I cared about die and also it tore my mom apart which ultimately tore me apart. My mom was a year and a half sober before her mom died and after she passed away my mom turned to drugs and alcohol to solve her depression problems. And that ultimately slowly killed her. Just one month ago she was a happy person and then my grandpa was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. That made her drift into a week of binge drinking and one week after on a Saturday night she had a heart attack and slipped into a coma. We later found out that she was completely brain dead and would never be returning into our lives. This just goes to show that life is truly unpredictable because no one saw it coming. We all expected her to come home after a while and get her life back in order. But now she wont have the chance to see any of her kids grow up and become successful in life. She won’t get the chance to see me or my younger brothers graduate high school or college.

So out of all this I believe you should live life to its fullest because in the end you will want to go back and do the all things you wanted to but never had the time for. So lets go people! Live your life the best you can!