Money is Happiness

Cole - Rocklin, California

I have learned a lot through my high school years. One of them is that there are so many different beliefs and opinions on one thing. A lot of it is stereotype. I have never seen so much in my life a sure it will continue through the rest of my life. Everyone just takes a look at something and without even thinking about it, they just judge it or them. For instance, I believe that money can buy happiness. Now before you look at this and say oh what a joke this guy is stupid. Think about it.

One day I was just sitting on the couch and just thought about this to myself. At first I was like no way. There are people that will do anything for money, because that is what makes them happy. Look at the kids in Africa and other third world countries that don’t have a home or food. If they just had a little bit of money to buy what they needed. They would be the happiest people on earth.

Yeah you can be thinking, if they were just given all the stuff they needed to have a decent life they would be happy. But if they had there own money to pick out what they wanted, them just knowing they have money in there pockets to buy anything would make them happy. Not only them, but everyone in the world. You can never run out of things to buy that you want to make you happier. Technology will only get better and your only goanna want more and more because once you have it, it will make you happy. And for personal experience my girl friend has a little sister that is very sick and has tons of disabilities. The doctors that she is seeing cant figure out what’s wrong with her, they cant afford for a high end person, or a specialist to look at her. And I know for a fact if they had money and lots of it, they would pay for someone to just tell them what the heck is wrong with her, she’s almost three and they have no clue. I can tell you that if I had all the money in world. I would give ever dang dime to pay someone to tell us what is wrong with her and it actually being true.

So no matter how stupid or dumb it seems, if you actually think about it. Money can actually buy happiness. While you just sitting on the couch watching TV or even right now, just think about it and all the possibilities in the world. There is endless ways in this world to find happiness, and money is just one them.