Character vs. Reputation

Riva - El Cajon

Character is who you are your personality but reputation is what others think of

you. People have to be more concerned about there character then their reputation. When someone moves to a new environment after a while their character is influenced because they want to fit in with the new crowd. They start thinking about their reputation more then their character. That’s how students start doing drugs, drinking alcohol and smoking starts. They want other students to like them so start wearing the same kind of cloths adopts the same hobbies. My manager started to use drugs in high school nobody wanted to hang out with him. When he saw all the students smoking he though if he would start smoking the students would hang out with him well they did. Then he started

drinking too. He ended up dropping out of school. He got his girlfriend pregnant, and got two DUIʼs now he is 40 years old works at little Caesars lives with his parents and has a 5-year-old daughter. He threw his life away because cared about his reputation more then his character and destroyed his future people should be careful of their choices because your not going to get a second chance at life. High school really tests your character and strength. Don’t let you reputation get in the way of your character.