i believe in friendship

Anne - Oregon

We used to hate each other at the beginning of tenth grade but we got know each other in the

office caused we both got call up there for the same thing, we started talk little I was shocked

because we always hated each other even we didn’t know who other one, after that we became

best friend, we went through everything together, we had plans to go to same college and we

would never lose contact.

When my grandmother died one year and half ago. I went through a period of shock. I did

not know how react in certain situations. When I came home from her funeral, all my friends

came over to talk to me and tell me how sorry they were. My best friend brought me my

homework from school and I knew she cared. In hard times, I could tell how much my best

friends cared about me. In many ways she knew more about my life than I did and I was thankful

that she cared. I respected my best friend and I believed she respected me. Otherwise I would

have to keep all my thoughts bottled up inside me. The next Monday morning my best friend

had an accident on the way go to school, I was in school when her brother called me and told me

that. Without a doubt I jumped up and ran out of the class, I ran to his car and we went as fast as

possible to the hospital. After a moment of silence, I sat down and started thinking about her, I

think she could hear me. At least I hope she could. Suddenly a machine made a beep, her heart

had stopped, they took me out side. After a moment they came out of the room. And I knew what

he wanted to say. He looked at me and then looked at the floor, that all I had to know. She died,

in front of me. I felt numb, I could not understand how one minute she was here and the next she

is gone.

I still feel that way and I remember that it hurt deep inside. As soon as I stepped outside and

the rain came down but I kept walking letting the rain wash my face and take away my tears. I

keep getting that memories in my head. I never forget the days I spent time with her I believed

she was my best friend, and my sibling no matter how many friends I had I will never find one

like her, I believe I had forever friend, and forever has no end .