I Believe in Annual Check-ups for House Hold Animals

Jessica - northport, Florida

I believe in monthly check-ups for house hold animals. Now many people may be thinking wow that’s really boring, but in my perspective it extremely important. I believe these check-ups should be taken serious due to many causes. It may seem that they don’t matter to people but to me they matter a lot. Basically we human beings are not the only thing living on the face of the earth.

Check-ups for house hold animals are mainly for the purpose of making sure that nothing too extreme happens to them. For example, many ways for theses extreme situations are by when you give a dog or cat human food. If given too much then it would tend to mess with their digestive system. Now I don’t know about your but I definitely not want that (mostly since it could go wrong and the pets could have a few accidents around the house or even anywhere.)

Also different types of tumors can form themselves on the animals’ body. These tumors are easily treated but can never be removed. Quite frankly I’m not really sure if I trust the medication that doctors prescribe for the tumors. This is because it tends to have serious side-effects, for example, skin irritations, lose of hearing and sight, diarrhea, and lose of vitamin c/ bone structure.

Its like when my dog, Bambina, had gone in for a check-up since we were curious to know what the mark on her face was. We had come to find out that it wasn’t a birth mark or just any old mark. It was a huge tumor that had formed itself there and was still growing. When the vet had explained what the mark was I had begun to panic. I also was a bit concerned and scared as well. The only thing the doctor did was give her (my dog) this medicine called Mometamex. It was for her ears, skin and any other place the tumor had affected. Because of this experience I’ve had a better understanding toward animals. My dog was my inspiration toward the career I now want to have and achieve at. Also my dog has changed my perspective to not regret animals like I used to when I was a child.