I believe people don’t deserve forgiveness in most cases.

Nikki - Loveland, Colorado

This I Believe…..

It all started my freshman year of high school. I met the most amazing person ever and he opened my eyes to so many new things. We had the best year, it was romantic and amazing. I thought everything was going great until he changed schools and when we broke up two weeks before our one-year anniversary. Not everything is how it seems when you are blinded.

I believe that in most cases people should not deserve forgiveness. I was wrong to think everything was ok. I later found out that he was dating this freshman at his school when he told me he didn’t want a girlfriend and we needed to figure things out. This made my heart fall out of my chest and stomped on so many times by him. It made me feel like I was not good enough for him because he was with an immature freshman that didn’t even deserve him. They went to the same taekwondo school so that is where most of the flirting and such came from. I cried myself to sleep so many times over this because I loved him so much. She was supposedly my friend and wouldn’t jeopardize mine and his relationship, but she did.

Well they ended up breaking up because he knew what he wanted and that was me, so she went crazy and destroyed his car. She slashed his tires, keyed bad words on his hood, broke his side mirrors and wrote words in blood on his windows like lol which means laugh out loud I guess she thought it was funny. Well he took he to court and the charges against her were harassment, and vandalism. I am pretty sure she got more but I can’t remember what else. She caused over three thousand dollars worth of damage to his car and was ordered to pay it. She is still making payments to pay it all off. So instead of getting his car fixed with the money she owed he decided to just get a new, red jeep. We had a lot of memories in that car and she decides to do this. She is so immature to go that far. I can never forgive her for this. She made the trust me and Willie had for each other non-existent. We both had to earn it back over time. She didn’t go away for a long time I had to deal with him talking to her to get her out of his life but she wouldn’t go. She would even use her friends phone to talk to him acting like her friend, she would talk sh** about herself just to see what he would say about her. Well he found out about it and told her off, he didn’t care if he got in trouble, there was a restraining order against her but she didn’t follow it. Willie only had to deal with her because they went to the same school. Finally she went to a different school and still tried talking to him but since she isn’t around anymore he doesn’t talk to her. She fu**ing deserves everything that she got. This is why I will NEVER forgive her for what she has done to me and Willie.

In another case, freshman year I was taking Word Processing. It was going good, well until this other girl told me that if Willie ever hurt me to tell her so she could his a**. Well when me and him were broken up a different time, he was going to the Sundance with some friends and ended up going with this ungrateful girl, who in the beginning told me to tell her if he ever hurt me to tell her. After a few of my friends told me about this I balled and balled and didn’t talk to anyone but him to figure out what was going on. I couldn’t even breath I was crying so hard into my pillow. I cried so long and so hard there was mascara on my pillows. He said nothing was going on and it was just

Steingrube 3

him and a friend dancing, I cried myself to sleep. The next day she wanted to talk to me about what had happen the night before and I said “Never talk to me again, I don’t want to hear it.” She said fine and walked away. I didn’t care to listen to what she had to say. I fu**ing hated her from there on out. She also betrayed our ‘friendship’ and will never regain it back.

This is why I believe in most cases people don’t deserve to be forgiven. There are two cases that have made me watch who I hang out with and make sure I watch my back. People are shady and you cant trust them EVER.