Victor - Fort Worth, Texas

I believe in best friends, I think everybody has a best friend. Whether it’s someone you met when you were a kid, someone you met in Elementary, middle school, high school or in college. The person you first meet and automatically develop a bond with. Someone you can be yourself with and not try to act as though you are someone else, the person who can potentially be your best man. The person who is behind you and there to support you despite the consequences of the actions you take. This person in my life is my best friend, Frank, whom I met almost nine years ago during my freshman year of high school. We had a few classes and we were both on the football team. From then on we were pretty much inseparable. We have always been there for each other in the good times and the bad. We never questioned each other’s judgment, although we occasionally have made bad decisions. We spent almost every day of our early and late teen years together, if someone was looking for one of us, nine times out of ten we were together. We have always pushed each other past our limits whether it being a sport or simply life in general. At times I felt like I wanted to drop out of school, but he has been the one to motivate and make me have the desire to get my education. We have been there to pick each other up from the lowest points we have experienced in our lives. Even though our friendship has had plenty of rocky moments and we have called each other names, which would probably destroy any other regular friendship apart, it has not happened with us. We have always stuck together and now that he has a little baby girl, who will be my future god daughter, our relationship has become even closer. I know he’s going to be an awesome father and always be there for his daughter because he knows how it feels growing up without a father. I can honestly say that my teenage years would probably never have been the same if my friendship with Frank would never have existed. So, I believe that everyone has a best friend.