where the miracle of life takes you

Katie - 92040, California
Themes: death

The Miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth.

A miracle is a marvelous event manifesting a supernatural act of God. Many people come to believe that a miracle is something that can not be explained and they walk this earth in a hurry everyday over looking the miracle of life its self. Life can not be explained, I remember when I was a little kid and was faced with disappointments in my life, my grandpa would tell me that they were just little bumps in the road to the journey I had ahead of myself. He always told me that we never know what is going to happen and sometimes life comes at you fast. But if it is not a happy ending then it is not the end. When my dad died that was the lowest time in my life. His death was so sudden and unexpected it hit me hard. From that point for a long time my life was in a downward spiral going no where. I went to visit my aunt and she told me that I need to get control of my life. She explained to me that I still have people in my life that love me dearly and want me to succeed. That is when I moved to my grand-parents house and got my self on the right track, and I am now getting ready to graduate from high school and move on to college. The death of my dad was just a bump in my life shaping the rest of my journey to becoming an adult. No one ever knows what is going to happen in life they can only hope for the best, but the miracle of life is never knowing, and all the disappointments you come across are only bumps to the amazing journey of life you have a head of your self. I am sure I will come across more challenge as my life goes on, but it will be nothing I can not handle. I do not know what my future holds for me but never know what is going to happened next is the miracle life brings. The only way to find out your happy ending is to see where the miracle of life takes you.