Truely a Miracle

courtney - el cajon, California

The quote, “The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on water, but to walk on the earth,” really stuck out to me when I first read it. It is so true to the lives we live today. Because things like walking on water or flying in the air are thought of as miracles if done, but in reality they do not happen in real life. So that pretty much just makes them a fantasy that will probably, most likely, never be fulfilled. But we can always keep our minds open for the unexpected. On they other hand, walking on earth does happen. It happens everyday for billions of people. Walking on earth is a miracle in itself because it most definitely is a challenge, but it is possible to be done. While living on earth there are many challenges just to live an ordinary life. There are many different obstacle people go threw in their one life.

Like for many people, including myself, school is a very big one. While most students want to do their best that they can, but realize that it is going to take a lot out of them to do it. The ones that can not take it tend to give up and then find them self in an even harder situation. Things from then on just tend to get worse and worse. And all it would have taken to keep away from that was some motivation and some confidence in them self.

Another obstacle in life is drama. When people are around each other is when drama tends to happen. I would think everyone has either had his or her fair share of it, experienced it at least once, or even just saw it happening. But when it does happen to you, you tend to never really enjoy it. There are many other things out there you would way rather be experiencing. It hardly ever ends well, so why even happen? That is what I want to know. I have learned one thing from it though; it will make you a stronger person for the next time or even for other things. But happiness never seems to come of it, which is the sad thing. You usually either lose a friend from it, lose trust in someone, get in a fight, or feel really hurt from something that was said or done.

An obstacle that is most diffidently expanded is just not being able to do what you want or can do. Many people have not been able to do what they are really good at just because of some money issue or people just bringing them down. They just would tell you your not good enough or just hold you back because they are jealous of your abilities. But in general there are many challenges in life and to survive it all, is truly a miracle.