Laughter is The Key to Life

Natasha - midland, Michigan

Believe it of not every time you laugh your smiling. Have you ever seen someone frown when laughing? I didn’t think so. When you see someone smiling you knows they are happy. If you’re not happy you just fell like everything is down in the dumps. Laughter is the key to life. Like in a class room its funny when you laugh and hang fun.

Take my classes for example. One class we joke around and laugh. We got nick names, inside jokes, best of all we have friendship. Like some of the nick names we have are Oscoda boys because they are from Oscoda and another is muffins because one day he was eating a muffin. We help each other out. We even joke around with each other about things. We can tell personal things to each other and we will help each other out. And most of all, the teacher makes us laugh so we listen. We wait to hear what is next to laugh about. Because we don’t want it to be like one those times were everyone starts laughing and you ask what happened and no one can tell you because they are laughing really hard. No one likes that feeling so everyone pays attention because we don’t want to miss a thing. She gets us so into things we even fight over the words on the chock board. The best part is we are learning as well.

Another class the classmates don’t talk. We come to class and leave. The teacher doesn’t make us laugh. Paying attention is real hard. All you think about while you wait for class to be over is wishing you were out and about having fun.

When you see someone depressed, it makes you depressed. But when you see someone laughing you gets the urge to know what they are talking about. So get up the courage and go find out and laugh with them.