cancer stick

lorin - williston, Florida
Themes: addiction

Half of the earth’s populations are addicted to smoking cigarettes. But I believe what most people don’t understand is that smoking is really terrible for your body. I understand that some people, most people, have an addiction and they swear they can’t stop, but reality has it that there are multiple ways to stop and its better to stop as soon as you can. I believe without a doubt that smoking cigarettes kills your insides, causes hazardous breathing problems, and hurts the others around them. All varieties of people in this world are “addicted” to smoking. But little do they know, or understand for that matter, that smoking breaks down your insides faster then you imagine. Smoking clogs your lungs and your heart, making it hard for you body to function like it is supposed to. Most heart attacks are caused by the effects of smoking cigarettes. If you’re willing to basically give away your life to IVs and medication in a stretcher, cigarettes are what you’re looking for. Just because smoking cigarettes gives you that feeling you want doesn’t mean you can’t find something else that makes you feel exactly the same way, but with a healthy purpose. Every time you smoke one cigarette you take away three minutes of your life. Why would you really want to do something like that? Also, smoking one cigarette causes smoke to build up inside your lungs, making it extremely hard for you to breath. Smokers breathing habits are like putting a straw in your mouth and plugging your nose and breathing out of that. What a life to live. Why would you want to do these harmful things to your body? People who insist on smoking cigarettes are not only hurting themselves but they’re also harming others around them also. When they smoke cigarettes there smoke has to raise somewhere and it just so happens that it goes straight into the air we breathe which also harms others. The smoke that their cigarettes give off enters others bodies and cause what we call today, second hand smoke. Basically second hand smoke gives the victims the same affects as the murderer. It’s horrible that some people are living their life with no intentions of ending it are forced to sometimes without choice by the effects of second hand smoke. I wish the world the world would realize what cigarettes are doing to themselves and others around them. Smoking cigarettes kills your insides, causes hazardous breathing problems, and hurts the others around them. I highly believe cigarettes are horrible for you and everyone else around you. I believe that every smoker should think of the damage their casing before lighting up that cancer stick and entering it into their mouth. Take all of this in to consideration, please.