The Secret To Living

Chels - lexington, Ohio

I Believe

I Believe in The Secret. The Secret is a way of living your life. It is to think, speak, and just be positive no matter what comes your way. My family and I deeply believe and use The Secret everyday, or at least try to. The secret works in every aspect of life: love, money, health, and just silly little things. Here is a couple ways The Secret has worked in my life.

When I first got a book called The Secret, I was hesitant and not sure if you could just think people, things, or circumstances into your life. So I gave it a try. One day I was in a hurry to a movie I thought for sure I was going to be late for. Instead of thinking negatively I thought; I’m going to get there on time, and all the lights will stay green while I am driving. On my way the whole time I kept thinking that, I would be in time for the movie and green, green, green! It turned out that I did not hit one red light, and had mixed up the movie time and was fifteen minutes early.

From that point on I was hooked. I started using The Secret all the time wherever I was. I used it for getting front row parking, green lights, and to become more outgoing. The Secret has also worked for several other parts of my life. For example, whenever I go to this one Starbucks I always get my drink free, my drink and another random drink free, or there is always the fun flirting with the window guys ha. I also used it last six weeks. I said that I was going to get an A in Anatomy and guess what? I sure did.

Furthermore, I also use The Secret to plan my future. For instance, I know when I move next year to Florida that so many good things, people and circumstances are going to come into my life. A couple being that: I will catch onto surfing, and in general be fantastic at all water sports. I will get the bright futures scholarship that I really want. I will get into the college I want to go to, and fly through med school and in the end become a world class surgeon. As you can see I have a lot of plans for myself, that I know in my heart and mind will come true if I just think positive, stay encouraged, and believe.

In conclusion, this is what I believe, you can achieve anything if you see it in your head and think positively about it no matter what negative obstacles pop up into your life. That is what I believe.