Life Is Beautiful

Anthony - Bellevue, Ohio

I believe that life is a beautiful thing and I am going to take advantage of it. I believe that I will exceed all expectations that were given to me! I believe that after college I am going to get a good job and raise a wonderful family and live the “American Dream.” I believe that life is a mental game and that if you stay positive then you will be able to succeed in anything you do. I believe that surrounding yourself with the people you love and doing the things you want to do are all the “ingredients” to a happy life. I believe that too many people in this world are always looking into the future and never living in the moment. It’s always good to have future plans but sometimes you just have to stop and live your life. I believe that I love myself and I am going to take advantage of it everyday. I appreciate everything and am glad to be here and healthy. I believe that day the day anybody was born was the day they were giving a chance to have a life. You get one life and I believe that you be passionate about anything you do and make it the best one life you can have. I believe that everyone has a passion for something. Some may take longer to find that passion. I found that my passion is sports. I love playing and coaching sports. I believe that I am going to make a good football and baseball coach. I believe that I made the right decision to come to college. I picked a good school and I love what I am studying. I do not believe in “going where the money is.” I believe that if you go to work unhappy everyday then you are going to live an unhappy life. I believe that if you enjoy doing it then don’t let the money effect your decision. I believe that if more people feel the way I do then there will be a lot more peace in the world!