True Love

Noah - neenah, Wisconsin
Themes: love

True Love

“What is love?” a famous quote by Haddaway. This was a number one hit in the first week. Everybody loved the song, but did anyone really know the answer? Many people thought they did, but the truth is no one knows exactly what it is. It’s really explainable; you can feel it, smell it, see it, hear it, even taste it but you can’t say what it is. Its very recognizable yet a very difficult concept to grasp, there’s nothing else like it. Love is the most precious thing life has to offer, no matter who you are. I believe true love does exist.

True love is everywhere just waiting to strike its next victim, like the heavenly Zeus strikes the horrendous Hades with his mighty thunderous bolts. You can’t control love, it’s a force, like gravity it’s there and there’s nothing we can do about it. It will take control of anyone it desires and slowly descend upon them, to take over their body like the deadliest disease. Then all at once it will hit them remarkably hard, like the heaviest semi crushing the tiniest Smart Car in an instant and bring them the greatest tingle in the world; a mix of happiness, joy, excitement, desire, passion and willpower that the person will ever experience in their lifetime.

Take a look at me for example, I am currently with the love of my life, I have never been more happy in my life than I am right now. Life is about the moments that take your breath away, which is exactly what she does. Every time I’m gone and then I see her again, it’s so amazing, and so wonderful. No one makes me feel so alive and so “fuzzy” inside like she does. There’s no one I’d rather be with at any given moment than her. I’ll always be there for her like her shadow is everyday. I know I’ll be with her forever, until the day I die.

True love is commitment, dedication, happiness, willing to take a bullet for someone. Willing to tell the person you love them even if you’re mad at them, always being there for them no matter what. True love conquers all. Everyone deserves to experience it, and when you do you’ll know true love exists.