This I Belive…

Tasha - Greeley, Colorado

A while ago, I was broken up with by someone I really cared about, because he thought I wasn’t good enough and that I was pretty much “messed up”. He was nice and

I was nice back but he just really thought I wasn’t good enough even though, I pretty

much bent to his every whim. His idea of good enough was extremely pretty and smart.

He had and still has not idea how bad he hurt me. I kind of just blew it off at first thinking

he wasn’t worth it, but later on I cried for a while but eventually the pain faded into a dull

sting. I was begging him a few months later to take me back and give me a second

chance and when he said no, I was crushed yet again.

So, then if he texts me or calls me I would blow him off and delete all evidence of

his contact to me. I would pretend he doesn’t exist he still would see me but I didn’t talk

to him, I would ignore him if he tried to talk to me. If he gave me a note I would rip it up

and throw it away. In my mind he was not worth the trouble or heartbreak.

After all that, I now talk to him more and more each day, we have gone out again

but not as often and we are now again separated but I live with it cause I still think that

after every thing that we’ve gone through he’s still not worth all the tears and heartbreak.

I still like him maybe more than I should or more than my friends would like me to.

I like to believe that he likes me as much as I like him now and if he doesn’t, oh

well I’ll get over it without a million tears being spilt over something as stupid as a boy

who cares nothing for you. I want to believe he does and I’m pretty sure he does. He may

be a stupid naïve boy but I still like him. So, however lonely I get now I have my friends and him because he is now one of my four best friends. As my friends they help me through the thick and thin no matter how bad the situation is they are the best, hence why they are my best friends. They even help me with other problems that are home related as well as school related.

So, as to this story my main point is no matter who you are or what kind of person you are you always deserve a second chance. This is what I believe.