All Religions Stem from the Same Source

Andras - Sacramento, California

All through my life I was striving to understand God and was very close to Christian religious teaching. Initially, I had studied the Bible and I was baptized as Reformed Protestant, but something was missing for me. There was lack of flow in the philosophy for me to make sense of things. I was looking for answers but neither the clergy nor science offered any assistance.

For example, I never grasped the concept of heaven or hell. What was supposed to take place in heaven for example? Sit on some cloud with other Angels and play my harp?

In my studies, I was interested in fine art painting and ancient history. It was with my father’s direction that I had sought employment in data processing, as it was commercially viable.

Then later, I became a disillusioned agnostic with no direction. I devoted my time to playing poker, but interestingly, I had the worst luck you could imagine. One day after a particularly bad run of cards, I sat in my car embittered, angry and cried out to God. “Why, was I such a loser? Why did I not have the luck of an average person? Why was I cursed?”

A few days later I saw my former teacher on a public access program on local cable TV channel. I watched him a few times and strangely he lived just a few miles from my house.

After a few visits, I decided to take up the Teaching and start my journey. He taught me everything I know about the occult, what he likes to call, the Ancient Wisdom.

During the approximately three years of group teaching and meditation I have learned certain ideas and philosophies that were quite different to me at that time.

• Death does not have impact on us as most people believe. Since there is rebirth after death, one snapshot of life is nothing but an overcoat that we shed when we expire and move on.

• All thoughts and actions have some consequences, good or bad. The name for this concept is Karma.

• Karma and reincarnation work in tandem to move mankind and individuals further in their spiritual evolution.

I am eternally helpful to have found this fountain of knowledge. While it has been around and available for all long before Christianity was established, a real live teacher was a true god-sent.

I do not wish to offend people whom a different path is allotted, as I believe that all religions and philosophies have the inner potential to lead to the same final destination. The Ancient Wisdom is the, often “forgotten” source of all religions. There is no right or wrong path, these concepts work to all whether they are cognizant to them or not. The ultimate test whether we progress further in cooperation lies in the heart of each and every one of us.