Wave runner = no true love

Jason - Maumee, Ohio
Themes: love

This I believe that a person cannot survive without love. It’s the one thing on earth that money can’t buy. Sure, some people say money can’t buy happiness but like one of my favorite comedians, Daniel Tosh, says “Money doesn’t buy happiness. That phrase should end with ‘just kidding.’ If you live in this country, wrong answer. Money buys happiness. It buys a wave runner. Have you ever seen a sad person on a wave runner? Have you? Try to frown on a wave runner. Those things are awesome. Money buys happiness.” It is impossible to buy true love. I don’t mean the kind of love you have for your parents, but don’t get me wrong that’s important too, just not what I am talking about here. I mean the true love between a boy and a girl, a man and a woman. The love where you can’t imagine being without her, don’t even want to consider that as a possibility. Every day you spend not by her side just becomes less and less complete. If a person doesn’t have true love in their live what do they have to live for? A person could work 60 plus hours a week at a great job to come home and share their beautiful house with no one. They could buy that wave runner of happiness but how fun would it be by yourself day in and day out? Every guy wants to be free for a while and have the wave runner or fancy car but we all can’t be 20 year old boys forever. People may say that they don’t want to ever get married, or want to settle down. Once that person finds their perfect match their story changes completely. People will do anything for someone they are in love with, and they will give anything up for that person. True love is the meaning of true happiness. This is what I believe