Just Go With It

Tina - Parkcity, Kansas

Growing up I wanted to be a nurse, dressed in white uniform and cute little headdress, I was sick a lot, so nurses played a big role in my life. For my 5th birthday I received a toy doll from my mother that is made with cotton and sponge, along it came a set of toy needles that are actually sharp enough to poke through layers of doll clothing, I was psyched to have it. For the next two years the doll was my best friend, or my patient that get soaked with water when I inject the toy needle into its body.

My dream of becoming a nurse never faded; even today I still admire those white uniformed angels.

But the reality is, I am currently an IB (International Baccalaureate) student at East High School located proximately in an interesting yet boring town called Wichita Kansas, taking extremely challenging classes that has nothing to do with nursing, and guess what? I am quiet alright with it. Sure, just like every other teenage girl, I want to be beautiful and popular, I want to be a top designer, a super model, or perhaps even the next Miley Cyrus, but for now, I have not yet discover any hidden talents or ability to sing and act. Just go with it, go wherever life takes you, I believe that God created each and every one of us with a purpose and plan, for this reason, I have decided to fight with life instead of against it.

Once upon a time there was a little girl who dreamed to be big, she became medium sized, I believe she is still growing.