Motherhood

Demetria - Lakewood, Washington
Themes: birth

I believe in motherhood, and when I say this, I mean every woman who is able to have a child should. Unless you are pyhsically unable due to health problems then I can understand. God created women to have children. He made our bodies physically able to bear children. There are a lot of women out there who just don’t want children and I will never understand why. It’s the most beautiful thing in the world to me. I have a one year old she’s the joy in my life and if I was unable to have children, I wouldn’t know what to do. Those women who are unable to have children should definitely adopt. It’s not the same as having your own but there a lot of children who need a family. Some women don’t want children because they are too into themselves or too caught up intheir career and I think it’s selfish. I believe in motherhood because it gives you a whole new aspect on life. You bring this other person into the world who you now have to live for and support. The love you feel instantly for your child is amazing. It comes out of nowhere and just overwhelms you with joy and happiness. It’s a feeling you can only get from having a child. Im about two to three years from now, I will have more children and maybe even becaome a surrogate for someone who cannot have chidren of their own. I believe in Motherhood.