I Believe that People are Capable of More than they Know

Lindsey - Murray, Utah

I believe that people are capable of more than they know. I have seen those who are weary after running a great length, yet press on for another mile if required. Those who have lost love time and time again without losing hope of one day regaining love without losing once again. I myself have experienced such an amount of hardship that I have often thought that I would have to resort to giving up. However, I have somehow managed to continue to carry on and accomplish many of my goals.

Many people of the world today think that those around them are walking through life with success and happiness handed to them. However, I know that each and every person in this world has struggles that are specifically catered to them. While one trial may seem menial to one person, it could be an extremely large burden to another. I believe that if a person can believe in themselves, even just a little, that they can make it through much, much more than they could ever have imagined. I believe that people are capable of more than they know.