Love is a Lion

William - Oceansprings, Mississippi
Themes: love

Love Is A Lion

This I believe is that love is a lion. I say this because love is protective, proud, and honorable; but it is also in some cases destructive, dangerou,s and untamed. Love can start wars and love can end wars. The story of Romeo and Juliet as well as the story of Helen and Paris are prime examples of that ability. Just as a lion can start a war for dominance over a pride that same lion can end the war by defeating the opposition.

Love is very valuable to obtain because of all the wonderful effects that it has on the human being. Love is capable of conjuring one’s fantasies into a realistic manifestation but along with the power to do so it also has the power to destroy one’s fantasies. I believe love to be a powerful thing not good nor evil but powerful nonetheless. It is the way that love is used that can be determined positively or negatively. Be it through spiritual or social uses love can be wielded in such a way, that through its users, almost magical things can happen. I believe that everything that can be done by a man can be done with love. It is when actions are done with love that it becomes a passionate action. Passion is a byproduct of love, and on that same note hatred can be a byproduct of love. Love can have many effects over mankind these effects are determined by how strong the individuals will is. Love can take over someone’s psyche if they are but not strong enough to resist it. Resisting love is not always the answer grant you. Do not get me wrong love does have wonderful effects on one’s life if handled correctly and respected. This overpowering factor that love has can relate to the intimidation factor that lions can have over people.

I say all these things because I have been in love, and it was a wonderful love. As I said before love can be good but you should not be blinded by it. When love blinds you, you can not see love for what it really is, and that is when the lion attacks. Plus if love is so great why would you want to be blinded? One should try their hardest to always see love for what it truly is. That way you can thoroughly enjoy what love is doing for you.