Progression is Through our Thoughts

Jonathan - Provo, Utah

I believe that when writing about such a topic and declaring what I stand for, feel, desire, and dream that such words should dump out with a wave like force. So I hope to keep it natural and see what comes on shore in this “I believe” session. I feel like I am continually trying to have “I believe” sessions, it keeps me feeling alive and when I act upon my beliefs true satisfaction is felt. I Love progression and anything that echoes getting better or going for it. I love this idea of looking inward to oneself and being totally confident that weaknesses can become strengths. The idea of looking inward or taking the approach to believe is the main idea to what I believe. The thesis to my statement in what I believe is simply put, the way we can achieve anything in this life depends on the way in which we choose to think. The way in which we approach thinking is the most important skill we can learn. We can not afford anything less than overly optimistic and to see ourselves as nothing less than great. As a visual artist I have figured out that out of the images I have created, the most important images I have made or will make are of myself, when I continually visualize who I am and what is to become of me. When I tell myself or even without words see myself, I am in fact becoming that person in which I have perceived myself to be. When it comes down to it the people who are succeeding are those who have a grasp of this skill. For such people there is no time to dwell on their inconsistencies. They have already taken control and see things as they want them to be. They are not being acted upon in the sequence of their lives; instead they are agents in deciding their own future and what is to become of them. Today one can find these examples of this strength or have heard these ideas floating around us; however as people we have yet to give this supreme knowledge proper place. It is our major key, the ultimate secret; It is the solution to any kind of achievement in the variety of forms it takes. While in the process of Identifying the significance in the way in which one needs to think and the benefits of an optimistic thinking, I am brought to conclusion that these ideas are more than pleasant news. It is a very real blessing for me and I know that it is God’s way to give me the most important tool for my life. While God helps me to reshape the way I think and view myself, he is giving me the way to help myself as well as helping me to have more access to his assistance in my life. I believe that God has more liberty to help those that are active and doing all they can in their own power. Such beneficial beliefs I feel are beyond me and are divinely supported. This belief, as simple as it all sounds, is real; learning how to be critical and positive in the way we think and view ourselves is the major task for our lives. In order to excel there must be our major commitment to how we think. We must know in full confidence that our thought process is the gateway to our progression. Then we can view the great reality that is ours and participate in living it.