how judgment really affects people

Chelsea - Dickson, Tennessee

Everyone has judgment in their own life. Whether its judging others or others judging you. Everyone has either judged you or judged someone in their lifetime. Everyone has this problem. Judgment is either a decision or an opinion. Many judge on lifestyles of other people without even getting to know their background.

Many people judge the whole fact that I’m a minister’s daughter. People say that minister’s daughters are either wild or just plain goody goods. Well I’m neither. Being a minister’s daughter has taught me a lot about judgment. Judgment has been really hard for me. I learned so much here recently about other peoples looks on life.

Many guys have always wanted to hang out with me, but once they find out who I really am they get nervous or worried about my background. They always judge me for what they think I am, not for really who I am as a person.

As I started college this year, it was some what hard for me to fit in I thought because of who I was. I started hanging out with a group of people who accepted me for who I was. High school was really hard for me. People were always so scared to hang out with me because they knew who I was. I never attended high school parties and I don’t regret that one bit.

College has taught me a lot about people’s life styles, backgrounds, and different beliefs. People have so much in common but also so many differences. I think that everyone should take the time to really get to know someone before they go off and judge someone for who they think they are. Doing this will really help a person on the look of other peoples perspectives.