Love can be found anywhere and in anything

logan - belleview, Florida
Themes: love

Love can be found anywhere and in anything but I didn’t believe this until a few years ago when my life started turning dramatically for the worse. I was alone in every sense of the word; I had no one to fall back on except myself. So I decided so take a leap for something I though I would only use filler in my high school classes, acting. I though oh this is easy so this will be an easy A so I tried it. In actuality it became one of the biggest parts of my life and I fell in love with it the day I found it. Another thing that surprised me was poetry. I had a lot of pent up anger and raw emotion. So I poured myself into this not knowing what was going to come out. What happened was amazing, I wrote some of the best stuff I could and got recognized for my accomplishments in a published magazine. I started falling in love with it and up to that point I would have never done it because I thought it was for sissies and pansies but it ended up being one of the few things that I love. While in these acting classes I meet a guy that I thought was a joke and a little dorky but you know what we ended up getting a long really well. Then the funniest thing happened we became best friends and too this day we talk on a daily basis and I even got a tattoo to show how much he means to me. Stephen has helped me through some of the toughest times I have ever seen like me getting arrested, girls, and even my family problems. The last and final thing that I found love in was my father. He was always the one who would let me down or tell me how much he hated me and he wished that I wasn’t born. I knew it was the alcohol but it still didn’t stop me from being self self-destructive towards myself and other people. When I got arrested and was in prison for 6 months he was the one who told me that he loved me and was standing by my side. My mother didn’t want anything to do with me at the time because I had stressed him to a point. When I got out I wrote him a letter telling how I felt about him now and that lifted a huge burden off my shoulders. He has since stopped drinking and is a much better father for it. These experiences that have happened in my life have changed me and think that they have changed for the better. Life gets worse before it gets better I think. So try to find things that you love to help the bad times go by quicker even if you are skeptical on what you are trying. Hey you never know you might fall in love.