Brian - Ocala, Florida

One of my main philosophies in life that I like to use is one that helps me in getting difficult tasks finished. While in school or sometimes even at work I tend to procrastinate. I do almost everything except the one thing that I am suppose to be doing. There are many people out there just like me and I know how much trouble it can cause.

A few years ago when I started my old job I was placed in a lower position than what I wanted. I knew that the only way that I could possibly get the position that I wanted would only be obtained by exceeding their expectations in the position they had placed me in. I found that it was a perfect opportunity to use my philosophy.

My philosophy is that if you just go ahead and do something and get it over with then it will never seem like you had to do it at all after you have finished and then that task will only be a memory and you won’t have to worry about it anymore. After a few months of doing this and working my best to show my boss that I had what it takes to move up within the company he noticed my hard work and offered me the position that I wanted.

My philosophy can help with almost anything that I am trying to do. Most of the time I like to use it when doing such things like homework. Instead of sitting around and worrying about the homework that I have to do I can just go ahead and get it over with and forget about the whole thing.

I know that this philosophy seems like it should be something that is common sense, but it feels like everyone forgets about this and would just rather wait till the last minute to do something or maybe not even do it at all. As easy as it seems it has helped me get through many things that I just didn’t fee like doing. I have actually gotten real results from this and I know that there are many others out there just like me that can use this also.