our laughter

davis - salt lake city, Utah

I believe in laughter, in the friendships that it can bring you. I believe in the friendships that it can bring you.

In my life I was surrounded by laughter, but the laughter I was in was not in the fun sense, but the agonizing ridicule that I endured in my life. While I was growing up, being an outsider I was constantly made fun of me for a variety of things, a couple of the main reasons that I was ridiculed so much was that, I was a chubby kid, religion or the felt like I just didn’t belong with them.

I remember growing up and watching time less movies with my dad ans staying up toll 4 am laughing. I soon found my love for comedy. I admit that I was never the most athletic or courageous person, but I found me self in comedy, I discovered who I truly was through laughter.

I mainly believe in laughter because it is a universal language. No matter who you are or where you grew up, you know about the joys of laughter. It brings us together and tears us apart. From a warm smile to a funny joke you share with the people you surround your self you will always remember those moments.