Michael - Hillsboro, Ohio

I Believe In….

I believe in the true meaning of success. Success is not a concrete and solid vision. Success can be measure up or down, backwards or forwards. I like to think even those who may feel like they’re not the least bit successful certainly have a lot of accomplishments to be proud of. In my opinion no matter the type of life you have, or car you drive, you may not have the opportunities others have, but you do have the chance to be successful on maybe a different level.

For example, if a family man who works long hours at minimum wage to support his family can put food on the table every single night he is successful. Now a CEO of a Fortune 500 Co. cannot break into eight figures next quarter he may be terribly disappointed, however he still has been very blessed and successful within his career.

The basis of my belief is anyone can be whatever they want to be. Even within that range there are different levels of success. Just remember no matter how hard you try to convince yourself, there will always be something you have done that only a successful person could do.