True Love

Heather - New Palestine, Indiana
Themes: love

I believe in love. The kind of love that has no limits or conditions, it is true love. Not where two people get married and then divorced in a couple months, but unconditional love. True love is unconditional. Love is when you trust the other person with your life and would do anything for them. It is an intense feeling of caring for another person. You care so much about them that their needs come before your own. When you love someone, you want them to be truly happy. Love is acceptance and appreciation. You can tell the person anything because you know they accept you just the way you are and you accept them. I believe that my boyfriend and I are in love. He makes me feel like I never have before. I know a lot of people look down on young love, but that is how I feel and what I believe. Every time we are together it feels like a first date and we always have so much fun. You know you found someone special when every time you’re with them you get butterflies and just thinking about them makes you smile. It’s the feeling that warms your heart and leaves you overcome by a feeling of serenity. It’s the little things that really matter like when they smile and tell you they love you that mean the most. I believe that everyone has someone that they are meant to be with. Without that one person, your life is incomplete. It’s the one that seems to be your perfect match; one person that you need in your life and you can’t imagine your life without. When you would give up your whole world, give up your life and your everything, just for that person. It is someone that you can have fun with and the one that will always be there for you. There’s only one kind of love that can fill us up, make us whole, and give us the happiness we all want, it is unconditional love. Everything seems brighter, happier and more wonderful when you’re in love. If you find true love, don’t take it for granted or let it go, but cherish it forever.