Living Life

Megan - Belleview, Florida
Themes: carpe diem, death

One morning I may never wake up, I may have a terrible car accident, or I may develop a terminal illness in my life. I believe to live life to the fullest each day, because there may not be a tomorrow. If my day comes sooner than later, I will know that I have done everything in my power to make my life great. Never worry about the little things, and never go to angry at someone because tomorrow may never come. If you worry about the little things, there is no time to concentrate on the important things in life. Do what makes you happy not others happy.

My grandfather passed away on November 29th, 2008 after fighting a long heart condition. He continued to do everything he could each day and fought his condition as long as he could. In the end he got shingles and couldn’t fight any longer, but knew in his heart that he had done everything in his life that he wanted and lived it to the fullest. Now I have to do that in my life for him.

Everyone’s goals in life are different and everyone lives their lives differently. As long as you get to your goals that you set in life, you will feel that you are living to the fullest. Go to bed at night knowing that you did everything you possibly could during that day’s period and you are happy with what you did. No matter what, have fun in everything that you do. Living life to the fullest is what I believe, do you?