Ashley - ocala, Florida
Themes: hope

This I believe is if one has good thoughts about something then whatever the individual is having thoughts about the situation will turn out to be good. Such as in my own life having good and positive thoughts about things that are happening in my life. Like finding a job I keep a positive attitude and good thoughts and I was able to find a job within just a couple of days. One thing that everyone can relate to that I also did, was when gases prices went sky rocketing to about five or more dollars a gallon. Every one was thinking about gas prices going up and in return of those thoughts the price keep climbing up. But when all of a sudden the price went down and eventually started to continue to go down . Everyone was has good things to say and always was thinking that the prices would be low and gas keeps dropping dramatically to about dollar and half a gallon just within about month to two months. So this I believe if one has good and/or positive thoughts good things will come out of the thoughts.