the power of friendship

Vinny - Sandy, Utah

If you have ever been the popular kid than you will know what I am talking about but if you weren’t than this will help. I have always been the kid that no one wants to be with I have always been the outcast and I thought that I was happy with it just being me. It took me till my sophomore year to really become what you would say “popular.” To become popular you have to be out going. It took me till me high school years to find that out.

The bonds that you make will never leave you. The way your mind works is that the good things you remember and the bad you forget. I know that I will never forget the bonds that I have made. I have always wanted to fit in but I have never had the chance but coming to a new school helped me to become the person that I have always wanted to be.

In sports it is always you have to become close to survive. Sports are a good way to get close to people that you don’t really know. I have always loved to play football so when I got to high school I tried out and I made it. I became close to people that I would never have thought that I would meet. I not saying go out and join a sports team but just go out and let people know that you are there.

To become a person that you want to be, just don’t sit there and not do anything about it, go out and get it. If you want to become some thing you have to have the courage to go and get it.

Now you are probably thinking what does this have to do about friendship. Well it has everything to do with friendship; you can’t just wait for some one to come over to be your friend you have to go to them. If you go to some one and befriend them than you will live a happier life.