This i believe-Never Give up

Ben - Chattanooga, Tennessee

I believe people with tenacity are happier with their own situations. Whenever they feel bad or fail in something, many people become filled with regret and give up. I sometimes regret my life too. I often get poor grades on my tests. However, I don’t give up. I study harder, and I get a better grade on my next test. If I spend a lot of time about thinking my poor result and give up, I will probably get a worse result on my next test.

It is tenacity. All of the bad results help us to be more careful. It’s hard to tell everyone that they must not feel sad on their bad result. What I want to say is that people must not give up on their life that easily.

For example, Helen Keller couldn’t talk, see and listen. She was not a normal person. Lots of people may think she can’t achieve anything. Even her parents didn’t try to teach table manner to her. However, Mrs.Sullivan didn’t give up for teaching Helen Keller. Finally, Helen Keller achieved great dignity and property. Although Helen Keller has uncomfortable body, she didn’t lose hope.

Moreover, Einstein, also a famous scientist, was really poor and dirty. He never got good grades in his school when he was a child. His parents couldn’t afford him clothes or delicious foods. Although Einstein was very poor, he didn’t lose hope about science. He really liked science. Even though he could not buy some science ingredients, he thought that he can change the world by science. Finally, he became the world most famous and effective scientist. Lots of his formulas still remain and contribute on society in these days. He could achieve his will by not giving up.

In conclusion, I strongly realized that giving up life is the worst thing in the life. We still have lots of opportunity to achieve something valuable. I’m just 14, and I’m a student. I will study hard and find what I want to do. Sometimes the grade doesn’t matter. If you guys have confirmed dream, don’t give up. If you don’t want to study and play music, do it so if you’re sure that you can success. Just never give up on whatever you do.