Guardian Angels

Lindsay - Gulfport, Mississippi

Guardian Angels

I learned this belief from my mother and life experiences. I believe in guardian angels.

Nine and a half years ago, my mother was pregnant with my little sister. Her due date was June 4th, and my mother went into labor late at night on June 3rd. Not being too early or late, everything seemed to be going well. On June 4th, 1999, my mother had another baby girl. She was named Bethany and was a very healthy weight of ten pounds and seven ounces. Two days later my mother and my new baby sister were home. Everything was going great until that night. My mother began hemorrhaging and had no idea what the cause was. She was rushed to the hospital, losing over a quarter of the blood in her body. The doctors didn’t know the cause, but believed she wouldn’t make it. She was in the hospital for a few days and was then released. Not knowing the cause of this, but suddenly recovering, a guardian angel must have been watching over her. Ever since then, about once a month unexpectedly, she becomes suddenly dizzy and nauseous and can’t do much of anything the whole day. A couple years ago, she was driving to church on a Sunday night. As I am from Maryland, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge is five miles long. She was driving across the bridge and suddenly she began to get dizzy and nauseous. There is not anywhere to pull over on the bridge, so she had to continue driving. A guardian angel was with her.

On November 30, 2007, I had just gotten home and my mother asked me to run to the grocery store for her. Usually as I go out, my little sister asks to come and I bring her along with me. For some reason, on this particular day I told her no. As I was driving down the road, I noticed someone following me and giving me inappropriate gestures. I began to change lanes, and so did he. He cut me off and as I tried to avoid him, somehow my car flipped over. Right next to my head, my driver side window busted on the curb. I thought my car was going to blow up, which is when I climbed out of my sun roof. All I could do was ask how I was still alive? The police and medics asked the same question. My car was towed and I then got taken to the hospital in an ambulance. The next day we went back to the site and a mini-bible that was in my car was lying in the spot of where my car had rolled over. There was a guardian angel with me.

Someone somewhere is watching over my mother and I, and possibly my whole family. I believe in guardian angels.