United States vr Australia

justin - salt lake city, Utah

I believe in my native country, Australia is a just as good maybe even a tiny bit better country than the United States of America. My country offers a better school system, a rich, diverse culture, a laid back culture too.

One difference between Australia and united states would have to be the difference in owe school in Australia we start school at 9 o’clock in the morning and finish at 2:30 in the afternoon, our schools have a 40 minute lunch a 20 minute lunch and a 10 minute recess.

Grades in Australia are based on your semester exams and finals exams so if you fail both exams semester and final exam that means you failed that class for the year and we don’t have summer school. Australia have the groups of school primary school which is grades kindergarten to year 6 and high school which are grades 7 to 12

the American schools are also good ,but the difference would have to be the way that they grade everything, teacher grade everything like, homework and all test and quizzes that are all put on a computer program called power school so that your parents can see. Schools in America start around 8 in the morning and finishes around 3 o’clock in the afternoon and only have a 20 minute lunches. The American schools have elementary schools which are grades kindergarten to year six, there is middle school which is year 7 to year 9 and then there is high school which starts year 10 and takes all the way to year 12

The culture in Australia would have to be a lot like the culture of California and the culture of new York city put together the reason why I think these two city’s would be because Australia is a very laid back culture the people work as hard as the people in new York and as laid back like as California.

In American the majority of different raciest would have to south American people and central American and the normal American person .In Australia the major raciest are Australian, Asians and Lebanese and new Zealand people .

The weather in Australia is a lot more humid because we are surrounded by the sea so if the temperature is 90 f in Australia it would feel like 110 degrees . The average day in Australia would be sunny but when it rains it always a big storm.

The traffic in Australia is a lot like California big traffic jams so it always a pain to get from point a to point b in salt lake city the traffic is not that bad you can always get to place quickly.

The reason why I think Australia is a good country to live in would be because I have grown up there and it has these entire great things about it just like America.