Tiffany - Gulfport/Ms/39503, Mississippi

This I believe that life goes on.

There was a point of time in my life that I always wondered when will I ever find the right guy to start a relationship with and he’ll lways be there for me no matter what. So I find Mr. Right (so I thought I did) and I pursued my life and commitment to this relationship. We had our ups and downs but we still managed to stay together through it all. We were on and off every other 4-5 months it never fails we always end up back together some how. So we decided to try this one more time. At first everything was going great we had our lives planned out start making major big things such as moving in together getting a apartment basically spending the rest of our lives together. But all of a sudden there was a major set back on everything and we ended our relationship with no words spoken. It was so hard to face that we’ve been through so much and all of a sudden he would just up and leave me at a time like this. I had so many questions running around in my head asking myself why. It took me a couple of months to get over him and try to move on with my life, but it was so hard. It took every bone in my body to not try and think about everything that was going on but I couldn’t I constantly thought about him daily. And this made me start thinking I believe that love will naturally come one day on it’s own and you can’t rush it because it takes a lot of time and patience. Maybe I just rushed into something that really wasn’t right for me. I believe that God, kept putting this certain person in and out of my life for a reason it was a test to see if we would succeed and if we were really meant to be. So we didn’t successfully pass the test but it was a lesson learned that I will never repeat again. This lesson learned has taught me to take life one day at a time and not rush into anything that isn’t worth pursuing in.